Thursday, December 15, 2011

Exercising My Eyes

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...

Assalamu Alaikum...

On the 6th of December I took out the garbage. I had an outing for some shopping on that day. I created my al-darb Google account on that day. I created the news blog named "Breeze Uprisings" on that day.

On the 7th of December 2011, Wednesday I had an outing for some shopping. On the 8th of December I started exercising my eyes. It rained on that day. I learned that if I exercised my eyes in a certain way for a few minutes each day, their sight might gradually improve until they're back to normal.

I'm exercising my eyes without wearing my eyeglasses of course. The title of this post comes from me exercising my eyes obviously. On the 9th of December 2011, Friday I attended the Friday speech and prayer.

On the 10th of December 2011, Saturday I had an outing for some Shawarma sandwiches. The mouse for Rastotin misbehaved with me on that day. Rastotin crashed on me for the first time ever on that day.

On the 11th of December 2011, Sunday I took out the garbage. I changed the gas canister for the stove in the kitchen on that day. On the 12th of December I had an outing for a new mouse for Rastotin. My brother called through Nomog on that day.

Once I got a new mouse for Rastotin, I threw out my previous and first mouse for Rastotin. My current mouse for Rastotin is my second mouse for it. On the 13th of December 2011, Tuesday I had an outing for some shopping at Yaser Shopping Center.

Yesterday was the 14th of December. I took out the garbage yesterday. I had an outing to pay for the bills yesterday. I was only able to pay the electricity bill and not the water bill.

I might have to go to the actual water company office to try and get it paid. I don't want to get into details about that. Insha' Allah this won't be the last post for this month. Today my paternal half-sister is a month old.

Take care, and assalamu alaikum...