Friday, December 30, 2011

Sick in December 2011

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...

Assalamu Alaikum...

On the 15th of December 2011, Thursday a friend of mine paid for the water bill. The plumbing issue in the kitchen and bathroom were dealt with for the second time on that day. On the 16th of December I attended the Friday speech and prayer.

I took a shampoo and clipped my finger and toe nails on that day. On the 17th of December 2011, Saturday I had an outing for some bread. On the 18th of December I took out the garbage. I had an outing to Mecca Mall to pay for the land phone bill on that day.

On the 20th of December 2011, Tuesday I started being sick. I had a sore throat but that developed into a headache and runny nose as well. I had an outing for some shopping on that day. Of course that only helped in increasing my sickness.

My brother called through Nomog on that day. There was an electricity outage on that day. On the 21st of December 2011, Wednesday I was still being sick. On the 22nd of December I was still sick. I learned of Baking Life going offline on that day.

It would go offline on the last day of January next month. It would be going offline on Facebook at least. I found a good Detective Conan site on that day. On the 23rd of December 2011, Friday I was still being sick.

Since I was still sick on that day, I didn't attend the Friday speech or prayer. On the 24th of December I recovered much better from my sickness, but I was still sick. I caught up with the most recent episode of Pokémon on that day.

I watched some episodes of Detective Conan on that day. On the 25th of December 2011, Sunday I recovered from my sickness. In all I was sick for around five days. It rained on that day. I caught up with the most recent episode of Detective Conan on that day.

I started watching season 1 of Yu-Gi-Oh! on that day. On the 26th of December I started playing CastleVille on my comeback profile. On the 27th of December 2011, Tuesday I had an outing for some shopping at Yaser Shopping Center.

On the 28th of December I took out the garbage. Today is the 30th of December 2011, Friday. I attended the Friday speech and prayer today. This would be the last post for this month and year. This post explains the title of the post.

I would continue on writing on this online journal of mine next year insha' Allah. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...