In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...
Assalamu Alaikum...
On the 21st of June 2012, Thursday I took a bath and shampoo. I clipped my finger and some of my toe nails on that day. My brother called through our mom's cellular on that day. On the 22nd of June I attended the Friday speech and prayer.
On the 23rd of June 2012, Saturday I had an outing with my mom for some shopping. On the 24th of June I took out the garbage. I thought up the terms "Coastal Land of Oman" and "Caucasus Land of Azerbaijan" on that day.
Mursi won the runoff against Shafiq for president of Egypt on that day. On the 25th of June 2012, Monday I had an outing for some Shawarma sandwiches. I thought up al-Darb Book on that day. I won't be getting into details about that.
On the 26th of June I took a shampoo. On the 27th of June 2012, Wednesday I had a dream I dubbed as "Dancing Feathers". I won't get into details about it though. On the 28th of June I thought up the term "Refuge Land of Ecuador".
Yesterday was the 29th of June 2012, Friday. I attended the Friday speech and prayer yesterday. I changed the gas canister for the stove in the kitchen yesterday. Today is the 30th of June 2012, Saturday.
I took out the garbage and had an outing for some shopping today. Mursi would take the oath of office some time twice today perhaps. This was a short post, but I don't mind that. I might have a busy coming week. I won't get into details though.
This would obviously be the last post for this month. I don't know when the next post would be. No photo for this post obviously. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
.gif)