In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...
Assalamu Alaikum...
On the 31st of May 2012, Thursday a Detective Conan website went offline. That website was Conan-TV. It was no thanks to Funimation that shut it down. I clipped my finger nails and some of my toe nails on that day.
On the 1st of June 2012, Friday I had trouble with Rastonet. I attended the Friday speech and prayer on that day. That day was a start of a new "movement" to get Detective Conan back and subbed. On the 2nd of June I had trouble with Rastonet.
I had an outing to Yaser Shopping Center for some shopping on that day. Hosni Mubarak was sentenced to life in prison on that day. On the 3rd of June 2012, Sunday I had trouble with Rastonet. I took out the garbage on that day.
I decided to name Summer 2012 as "Shadow Summer" on that day. On the 4th of June I had trouble with Rastonet. My brother called through Prilular on that day. There was another group that took over with subbing episodes of Detective Conan on that day.
I won't be getting into details about that though. Yesterday was the 5th of June 2012, Tuesday. I had trouble with Rastonet yesterday. I took a shampoo yesterday. Syrian Revolutionaries Front was formed in Syria yesterday perhaps.
Today is the 6th of June 2012, Wednesday. It is the first yearly anniversary of Rastotin Arrival, or the day I retrieved Rastotin and started using it. I'm thankful to Allah that it is still with me and still working great also alhamdullah.
I have trouble with Rastonet today. I retrieved money from the bank today. Afterward I had an outing for some bread. This was the first entry for Darore June, and insha' Allah it won't be the last. It was short but I don't mind that.
The title of this post was inspired from the name I gave this month, which is "Darore June". No photo for this post, but that doesn't matter too much. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
.gif)