In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...
Assalamu Alaikum...
On the 13th of June 2012, Wednesday a close friend contact me quickly, telling me he was fine. On that day I decided to name a black shirt of mine as "Shadow Ferrari Shirt". It was one of the shirts I got during my recent outing for some clothes.
Some clothes for myself last month of course. I took a shampoo on that day. I thought up the article named "Terrorism against the Rohingya". On the 14th of June I had trouble with Rastonet. I dubbed that day as "Horizon Guard".
I dubbed it for some personal reasons like that though. I won't get into details. There was an electricity outage on that day. Actually there was more than one electricity outage on that day, but Rastotin was able to survive through them.
That was good alhamdullah. It was the first electricity outages we had during Shadow Summer, which is this summer. More outages might come during Shadow Summer. I need to remain aware of that. On the 15th of June 2012, Friday I had trouble with Rastonet.
I attended the Friday speech and prayer on that day. On the 16th of June I had trouble with Rastonet. It was the start of the Presidential Elections in Egypt on that day. It was a runoff between Mursi and Shafiq. Mursi of the Freedom and Justice Party and Shafiq of the Junta.
The official results would be announced tomorrow (21st of June 2012, Thursday). One way or another there might be clashes and bloodshed afterward. The Egyptian Revolution continues, only this time it is against the ruling Junta.
I had an outing for some shopping on that day. Crown Prince Nayef of al-Saud died on that day. Prince Salman took his place as Crown Prince. The U.N. suspended its observer mission in Syria on that day. On the 17th of June 2012, Sunday I had trouble with Rastonet.
I took out the garbage on that day. I paid the land phone bill at Mecca Mall on that day. I thought up the news article "The Global Revolution" on that day. On the 18th of June I had trouble with Rastonet.
I started dealing with the article "The Global Revolution" on that day. I had an outing to repair Rastonet on that day. Rastonet has been working since that day. It is obvious where the title of this post is from.
Yesterday was the 19th of June 2012, Tuesday. I exchanged a few empty gas canisters with a few full ones yesterday. Today is the 20th of June 2012, Wednesday. I had an outing for some shopping at Yaser Shopping Center today.
This post won't be the last post for this month insha' Allah. I wanted to publish this post today, and that's what I've done alhamdullah. No photo for this post obviously. I have some idea when the next post might be. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
.gif)