Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Break from Detective Conan

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...

Assalamu Alaikum...

This is the first entry for May 2011, and insha' Allah it won't be the only post. On the 26th of April I took out the garbage and had a successful visit with Wild Moon. On the 27th of April 2011, Wednesday I had an outing for some shopping.

I watched all the episodes of Detective Conan that exists so far on that day. On the 28th of April it rained. It was on that day that I finished watching all of Star Driver. I started watching Pokémon on that day.

There were some electricity outages on that day. On the 29th of April 2011, Friday it rained. I attended the Friday speech and prayer on that day. On the 1st of May 2011, Sunday I took out the garbage.

I cleared the pipe of the bathroom sink on that day. I clipped my finger nails on that day. Yesterday was the 2nd of May. I clipped my toe nails yesterday. I had an outing to the internet café yesterday. Today is the 3rd of May 2011, Tuesday.

I washed dishes in the kitchen sink today. I also had an outing for some bread today. It was short but that's all I have to report for this entry. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...