Monday, May 23, 2011
Donuts in May 2011
In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...
Assalamu Alaikum...
On the 16th of May I took out the garbage. On the 17th of May 2011, Tuesday I took a shampoo. On the 18th of May I published the article "Calm Breeze Protests of Jordan". It is basically about my view about the protests here in Jordan this year.
I spread it onto my news blogs across the internet and other places beside the news blogs as well. On the 19th of May 2011, Thursday I took out the garbage. I visited and had an outing with a friend of mine on that day.
That day was the first day that the friend of mine saw me after I took a haircut. We had an outing and on the way back I got myself some donuts. Soon after I returned home I had them. The photo above is from when I was having one of the donuts.
The donuts were the first donuts I've had since I turned 24. It was a nice treat for me. On the 20th of May 2011, Friday there was an electricity outage. I had an outing for some bread on that day.
I attended the Friday speech and prayer on that day. On the 21st of May 2011, Saturday I brought Shining Avenue to Junior College level. It is the name of the school that I named on the Facebook game application "School Vandals".
It is the first school that I'm on that has reached that level. Yesterday was the 22nd of May. I took out the garbage yesterday. I had an outing for some vitamins yesterday. Today is the 23rd of May 2011, Sunday.
As for today I had an outing for some shopping. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
Tags:
Facebook,
Year of Breeze

.gif)