Monday, May 30, 2011

Finished with Indigo League

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...

Assalamu Alaikum...

On the 23rd of May 2011, Monday I contacted my dad. I found out some information that was disappointing to me. I visited a friend of mine some time after on that day. On the 24th of May I finished Indigo League. That is the name of season 1 of Pokémon.

I've seen it before in the past, but it was in Arabic at that time, and it wasn't all the episodes as well. I started watching the Orange Island League on that day. The Orange Island League is the name of season 2 of Pokémon.

Once again I saw some of its episodes but dubbed in Arabic. I didn't know it was season 2 at the time. I didn't see all of its episodes at the time. My brother called through my cellular on that day.

On the 26th of May I took a shampoo and clipped my finger nails. On the 27th of May 2011, Friday I changed the gas canister for the stove. I attended the Friday speech and prayer on that day. I finished the Orange Island League on that day.

I started watching the Johto Journeys on that day. The Johto Journeys is the name of season 3 of Pokémon. Before I started watching, I haven't seen any of its episodes ever. I also was able to watch the first two movies of Pokémon.

I forgot what days I watched them though. It was the first time ever that I watched those first two movies. On the 28th of May it rained. There was an electricity outage on that day. Yesterday was the 29th of May 2011, Sunday.

I took out the garbage and had an outing for some shopping yesterday. This would be the last post for this month, May 2011. The next post would be some time in June 2011 insha' Allah. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...