In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...
Assalamu Alaikum...
On the 3rd of May 2011, Tuesday I thought up a new blog named "Sources for DDMA". On the 4th of May I took a shampoo. I finished dealing with my feranin e-mail on that day, and I started dealing with my amarito.ddma e-mail back then.
On the 5th of May 2011, Thursday I retrieved the money from the bank. There was an electricity outage on that day. I created the blog "Sources for DDMA" on that day. My brother called through my cellular on that day. It rained on that day.
On the 6th of May I attended the Friday speech and prayer. On the 7th of May 2011, Saturday there was an electricity outage. I had an outing to Yaser Shopping Center on that day. On the 8th of May I took out the garbage.
I had an outing to the internet café on that day. On the 9th of May 2011, Monday I had an outing for some shopping. I on the 10th of May 2011, Tuesday I had an outing for some shopping. I had a temporary visit with a friend of mine on that day.
On the 11th of May 2011, Wednesday I took out the garbage. I had an outing to pay the electricity bill on that day. I took a haircut and a shampoo afterward on that day. I clipped my finger nails on that day.
On the 12th of May I took a shower and shampoo. The 13th of May 2011, Friday is what I dub "Breeze Birthday", as I turned 24 on that day. My dad called me through my cellular on that day, and I learned some new interesting stuff from him.
I won't get into details about what I learned though. The Friday speech was about the Guilty Nafs on Breeze Birthday. It rained on Breeze Birthday. I attended the Friday speech and prayer inside the mosque on Breeze Birthday.
I went to the mosque before the Athan called out. I recited some Qur'an before the Athan and after the prayer in the mosque. In the end it was a great and special birthday for me, even though the rain discouraged me from some plans of mine.
As for today I had an outing to pay the bills. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
.gif)